Skip to content

Enrollment opportunities

Partnership & Transfer Students

Students attending either Westminster College in Salt Lake City, or Salt Lake Community College may participate in Army ROTC through the UTE WARRIOR Program's different affiliations with those institutions.

Westminster College

Westminster College is a Partnership school with the University of Utah in the Army ROTC program. Individuals interested in applying for a 4-year scholarship to Westminster through ROTC should be careful to use the correct school code in their application. 2 and 3-year scholarships are also available. ROTC courses are listed in the Westminster class schedule and catalog. They are registered for and paid for just like any other Westminster course, and courses are conducted on Westminster Campus. Westminster College offers the additional benefit of providing ROTC scholarship Recipients with free room and board at their on campus housing.

Salt Lake Community College ROTC

Salt Lake Community College students seeking an associate’s degree may participate in the first and second year military science courses offered at the University of Utah. Acceptance into the third year is contingent on acceptance to the University of Utah as a full-time degree-seeking student. First and second year courses may be registered for through SLCC, and students receive SLCC credits towards their graduation requirements and pay SLCC tuition. Classes are attended at the University of Utah campus.

Other Institutions

Students should contact the University of Utah Admissions office for requirements and transfer credit.


If you have any questions regarding the above information, please contact:, or call 801-587-1855.

Last Updated: 4/20/22